Critical Illness Category 1
This consultation package includes:
- An appointment within 2-3 business days after receipt completed forms and payment with a cannabis friendly doctor
- Guaranteed results, if for any reason you are not approved you don’t pay
- Assistance in submitting required paperwork to LP of your choice
- Assistance in completing paperwork for Health Canada for personal production license
- Discount code for clonecorner.ca for start-up materials
- Discount with participating hydroponic stores across Canada
- 2 Free Consultation Session with Canada’s leading Cannabis consumption expert, they can be scheduled pre appointment if need be.
- Discount code for Lifetec’s new fire, mold, and bug resistant grow sheds.
- 1 Free Consultation Session with personal production expert
A Critical Illness Category 1 medical doctor consultation provides patients with an appointment via skype or facetime with a medical doctor authorized to prescribe via tele-medicine across Canada and one who understands what it takes to truly treat critical illness conditions. The type of appointment is perfect for those who require very high dosages (21-50 grams per day). Typically, this is best for patients with conditions that require large amounts of orally consumed products such as edibles,variable dosage concentrates and those using advanced consumption strategies such as juicing or Rick Simpson Oil (RSO)
The vast majority of patients who request a Critical Illness Category 1 appointment are looking to enter into Canada’s ACMPR program for personal production. We can provide full support every step of the way to help with the set-up of your personal grow facility from prescription to construction to planting to growing to harvest and curing techniques. The first consultation for personal production set up is included in this package and we work with leaders in the industry coast to coast that can help you cut down the learning curve dramatically without breaking the bank!